Interkingdom Peace

Leslie Miller miller at pp.okstate.edu
Fri Jun 2 10:06:15 PDT 1995

Many people receiving the June Blackstar didn't get an event
announcement for Interkingdom Peace with Calontir.  I just wanted to
let people know that the event is still on, and should be a lot of
fun.

It will be June 30-July 3rd, and it will be a repat of Sheep Wars
I.  Sheep will be distributed at the gate according to rank, and a
prize will be given to the individual who has the most sheep at the
end of the event.  How you acquire additional sheep is entirely up to
you, but be warned that constables will be patroling the site with
vigilance.

We have A&S classes scheduled, and an A&S competition with prizes
offered in several categories.  Feast will be held noon Sunday, so
Saturday night (when it will be cool) there will be dancing,
bardic an a heavy weapons torchlight tourney (if Sir Barn will allow
it).

There will be both heavy and light weapons scenarios, including
the traditional Children's Champion list for heavy weapons, and
"Fighting on the Streets of Verona" for light fighters.  We are also
working on getting an archery range set up and potentially a heavy
weapons college of some sort.

The site for this event is the 300+ acre, heavily wooded Will Rogers
Boy Scout Camp near Cleveland Oklahoma, between Stillwater and Tulsa.
Thissite has a swimming pool, RV hookups, Feast Hall, and plenty of
room for tents, fighting, archery, etc.  A map will appear in the
July Blackstar, or you may contact me for a copy.  Northkeep used
this site for their Winterkingdom and Castellan events, so you may be
able to find a map in old Blackstars, as well.

A tavern will be on site all weekend, and Mooneschadowe's feasts have
become legendary in past years.

If you have any questions about the event, or if you'd like to
volunteer to teach a class please feel free to contact me.  The
autocrat listed in the May Blackstar event announcement is no longer
correct.

I am the new autocrat:
Gunhilda Amberstar
(Leslie Miller)