Academy, travel

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at bga.com
Mon Jun 26 20:24:46 PDT 1995

>Savien and I are going to have to fly  in to Weisefur. We are looking for
>information on the site (re: showers?, tables, chairs, weather, etc.). We
>are also looking for a hotel or tent space to share with some one. We
>know that lots of people are going, we just don't know who all right now.
>We are sure we can get a ride from the airport, but if you are willing to
>share a room will, you share rides to and from site , too? More details to
>work out as the thing gets closer. We hope to see you all there.
>
>Lady Clare
>
>PS: I am collecting quotes BY and ABOUT Dons for a new set of trading
>cards. Also, looking for color photos/portraits of the first few dons.
>Suggestions any one?

Clare,
      I can't imagine you'll have difficulty getting pics of any of the
first Dons, with the possible exception of Gino.  However, there are
probably pics of him available here in Bryn Gwlad (ask Jeremy).  I might
have a few acceptable pics of Falke, if you need them.  Surely someone can
get you pics of Gallowglass; he's been around a long time.  You might also
ask Gaspard (since he started the whole trading card business)..last I heard
he and Casandra were in the Steppes area.
Good luck.

Cynric