Brewing...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 5 05:58:00 PDT 1995

Good Morning one and all,

  Well I've been making cider, mead and some wines for a little more than
  a year now, and what I'm looking for it is the best place to find period
  references for recipes and procedures. I'd like to eventually try some
  of these out, so I thought I'd start gathering information and trying
  gallon or so batches.

  Thanks to everyone who can help!

  Btw, everyone who helped me in finding my lost sheep in the last issue
  of the "It Cometh", thanks a lot!

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"