Wanted E-mail addresses

STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU
Thu Jun 29 12:47:01 PDT 1995

I'm helping Kief compile a list of e-mail addresses of people active,
or want to be active in the College of Heralds and the College of
Scribes to facilitate in communication. If you wish to do so mail me
at stddly at tiny_tim.shsu.edu Please give me your sca name, mundane
name,your snail mail address, phone number,current position held in
either college, and heraldic or scribal skills and what you wish to
participate in.

Thanks

Lorraine DeerSlayer