Boxes...

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 1 08:37:17 PST 1995

Good Morning,

  Well I realized this past weekend that the best way to pack my truck
  would be to design boxes that would fit in the truck. Measuring it all
  out and such would be fine. What I would like to know though is what
  is the best way to design boxes such that they are function, period,
  and could serve dual purpose as benches. I don't even have a clue
  where to start looking for information on this.

  Thanks for any and all assistance in my hunt.

Ciao,

Phelim Uhtred Gervase

--
Richard Bainter          Mundanely     |    System Analyst        - OMG/CSD
Pug                      Generally     |    Applied Research Labs - U.Texas