authenticity & heavy weapons & Conor

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Mar 1 11:21:50 PST 1995

Well, it's really awful to have to post regarding your own post. But I
made a boo-boo regarding Conor and Conrad! My apologies to all
concerned. I can only offer that this is a week from hell (following an
entire month from hell) and on top of just going to the doctor and
discovering I have sinusitius (sp), I have another doctor's appointment
later today for something entirely different.

I hereby done the hair-shirt of the Ansteorra list (but I have a feeling
it will leave my hands soon).

Estrill