Weather at Lyonesse

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:41:55 PST 1995

> So, does anyone have a more recent weather report (mine is from the
> Tuesday night news)?

As of 11:20 AM CST Wed March 1, 1995:

Extended Forecast...
Friday and Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms.
  Low in the 40s Friday and 50s Saturday.  High in the 60S Friday and
  70s Saturday.
Sunday...Partly cloudy.  Low in the 50s.  High in the 70s.

Just btw, who from outside of Bryn Gwlad on this list is planning on
going to Lyonness? I'd like to have an idea of what names to try to
listen for since I honestly know few people by name in the Society.
(My mind is getting old and forgetful as well.)

Ciao,

Pug

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervase | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"