Info on the Tourney of the Round Table

isabella_and_benedict at mail.utexas.edu isabella_and_benedict at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 8 17:32:18 PST 1995

Greetings,

        I was hoping that someone could send me information on the Tourney
of the Round Table to be held in Bryn/College Station on March 24-26.  All
four of us who live here are in between membership renewals and are not
getting Black Stars.  Any information would be helpful.

        Remember to send it to:

                 Isabella_and_Benedict at mail.utexas.edu

and not to the list.  This is out of consideration for those who are
insulted by private mail sent publicly.  We all need to give a little to get
along.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Isa

P.S. Will any of ya'll be there?

Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Austin, TX

Mundanely: Staci L. Pelham     SCA:  Isabella de Foscari

*Reality cannot kill the dream, but it can kill the dreamer*