Ok. Let me explain.

isabella_and_benedict at mail.utexas.edu isabella_and_benedict at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 9 09:17:37 PST 1995

I felt that the information I was asking for was private.  I assumed that
most of you already had Black Stars and would not need the information I was
looking for.  I need to know how to get to the site and how much site and
feast are and other trivial matters.  I REALLY DID NOT MEAN TO HURT
ANYONE!!!!  I just trying to be considerate.  Sorry.

                                                Isa

Mundanely: Staci L. Pelham     SCA:  Isabella de Foscari

*Reality cannot kill the dream, but it can kill the dreamer*