Thistle Missles

James Crouchet crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com
Tue Mar 14 08:06:25 PST 1995

I have contacted the guy who makes thistle missles and I have some
information and an offer for you all.

Before I start, I will say that I am not sure thistle missles are combat
legal AT THIS MOMENT.  They have been before, they undoubtedly will be
again, and they may be now, but I am not *sure*.  Anyone know?

Anyway, the guy who makes em told me the minimum order is 50 and the cost
is $2.15 each.  So unless you have $107.50 for combat arrow tips you will
want to order with someone else.

I will be placing an order for 6 dozen Thistle Missles tomorrow.  If you
let me know how many you want and GET ME MONEY AT BRYN GWALD FIGHTER
PRACTICE TONIGHT I will add your request to my order.  In that way you can
order any number you want.

I must place this order tomorrow, so if you can't make it to FP tonight
send a friend with your request and your money.

Remember, the price is $2.15 each.  No additional tax or shipping.

Savian