hello

ches at pentagon.io.com ches at pentagon.io.com
Wed Mar 22 01:28:28 PST 1995

Since you post more than Monica does, do you mind if I write to the two of you on
your account?  E.I. when we are having a sale at the fabric store, like this
weekend?  We are also getting a shipment of new stuff on Thursday night so Friday
will be a good day to come to the store while we are tagging the sale items BEFORE
the sale starts on Sunday.  I do not know if anyone on the SCA list would like
this type of info, if so I'll post it there too.

Just took my blood syrum (sp) test for spinabifida and any other chromozonal
problems.  She also wants to know if we are having twins....big possibility...
sigh.  Also my due date may be off by 3 weeks so the babe may be due Sept. 25,
isnt Monica's B-day around then?  Or maybe I am thinking of Therel.

Ciao
Sir Ches
Austin, Tx.
Duchy of Tirana
Lady Chiara
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
E-mail:Ches at io.com
       Ches at pentagon

A baby or two for me, all but two says boys. Due date Sept.3rd.