Litch and Amtgard

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 23 08:08:09 PST 1995

> Solution:  Maybe Litch can help them setup a new WWW page :-).

That's not a good solution. The real solution would be to join their
list if you wanted to know what they do. I don't know if that would be a
good idea if you just wanted to know about "important" events that the
SCA *might* be interested in. A web page only helps those of us who can
get directly to the web.

Considering the volume of traffic on their list (100+ messages/day),
I'd be really surprised if they didn't have a web page.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervase | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"