Litch

STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU
Thu Mar 23 12:10:25 PST 1995

Newt
You cannot refute that Litch has used this tactic again and again. He
was using the "apology" to make a point.

No, I was not being gallant or even honourable, Mr. Litch does not
appear to speak that language and I apologize for lowering myself to
that level.

I am not an inslut but an exslut.

I have just gotten tired of seeing my friends and kingdom belittled
and criticized at every turn when most people are trying to fix the
problems.  I'm sorry Litch has had so little positive experience in
the SCA.

Lorraine DeerSlayer