Apologies

R.Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Thu Mar 23 13:33:41 PST 1995

>You cannot refute that Litch has used this tactic again and again. He
>was using the "apology" to make a point.

I was? Perhaps you can enlighten me as to what that point was?
I use a lot of tactics in the various form of debates I enter into
but if I make a sarcastic apology I generally do so in much more biting
language.

I was sincere in my apology.

>I have just gotten tired of seeing my friends and kingdom belittled
>and criticized at every turn when most people are trying to fix the
>problems.  I'm sorry Litch has had so little positive experience in
>the SCA.

So am I.

You may live a pearly gleaming wonderland of gentleness and curtosey
but I sure as hell don't. I wonder if part of the reason you seem to
dislike me so is that I make you look at those nastier aspects. But if
those nasty aspects
are never called to peoples attention than nothing can be done to change them.

I *AM* part of the solution, I am defining the problem.

>Lorraine DeerSlayer

-Michael