Thank you

ches at pentagon.io.com ches at pentagon.io.com
Fri Mar 24 04:45:57 PST 1995

Thanks for the responce on the event announcement.  Yes! The SCA is
invited.  That was the reason for the post.  We have quite a cross over of
non-netters.  We have three www pages, non of which have set up for event
announcements yet.

Illumination:  Is there still room in any of the illuminars guilds for one
more?  Does anyone have a copy of a Japanese scroll done for Chuji no
Cori about 9 years ago done in japanese characters by me?  Please email
you responce to the latter privately.

Ciao
Sir Ches               Lady Chiara
Austin, Tx.            Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Duchy of Tirana
E-mail:Ches at io.com
       Ches at pentagon

A baby or two for me, all but two says boys. Due date Sept.3rd.