Scroll work

ches at pentagon.io.com ches at pentagon.io.com
Wed Mar 22 22:24:15 PST 1995

Does anyone know if there is still an archive of old scrolls from 9 years ago?  I
wrote an AOA scroll for my personna brother Ctsuji no Cori... in Japanese
Characters and cannot find a copy of it.  It took me a long time to do it correctly
and I would like to find a copy of it, in any condition.  A photo will do.

I would also like to begin doing scroll work again.  Is there any room for one
more?

Ciao
Sir Ches               Lady Chiara
Austin, Tx.            Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Duchy of Tirana
E-mail:Ches at io.com
       Ches at pentagon

A baby or two for me, all but two says boys. Due date Sept.3rd.