Honor test (was Awards a

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Mon Mar 27 13:50:42 PST 1995

        Reply to:   RE>Honor test (was Awards and Coronets)

Savian,

My compliments on a most thought provoking message. I
plan to add it to my articles and files. Please consider
polishing it some more into a self-standing article. I'd
love to see such an article in the It Cometh or other
location. (Thinkwell perhaps?).

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad