Heraldry thanks

ches at pentagon.io.com ches at pentagon.io.com
Tue Mar 28 18:14:29 PST 1995

Thanks everyone for you words of advise and yes grandfathering is a nightmare beyond
belief!  I will use all that I have and will occasionally ask several via private
email for advise.  The main difference between us is that we are allowing new heraldic
terms to be creatively invented.  We are trying to keep copyright infringments out of
the picture. But there is still no way to keep anyone anywhere from drawing a war
banner and displaying it as thier own, passed or not.  I do not even know if there
ever will be a college of heralds.  It has always been up to the Monarch and Herald to
approve a device.  Therefore we are not discouraging anyone from trying.  What has
been used in the past is a combination of Italian and English heraldry rules.  These
rules have been followed rather well for the last 13 years except for the metal on
metal rule.  But those are not too difficult to change once they see the vivid
difference across a field.

Thank you again for allowing me to bring this to your list!

Ciao
Sir Ches               Lady Chiara
Austin, Tx.            Barony of Bryn Gwlad
Duchy of Tirana
E-mail:Ches at io.com
       Ches at pentagon

A baby or two for me, all but two says boys. Due date Sept.3rd.