Ok. Let me explain.

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 9 08:30:50 PST 1995

> I felt that the information I was asking for was private.  I assumed that
> most of you already had Black Stars and would not need the information I was
> looking for.  I need to know how to get to the site and how much site and
> feast are and other trivial matters.

Good Morning,

  Well I tend to post monthly the events that I find interesting, fun, or
  "important" (like Crown). If other people are willing to do the same,
  I more than incourage it. Event information is something that can
  benefit all members of this list.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervase | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"