Cavalier Days, Canturbury Fair

James Crouchet crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com
Tue Mar 7 16:56:10 PST 1995

CAVALIER DAYS
-------------
I goofed (a little).   Cavalier Days will run *4* days, not 2.  It will
run from Thursday, March 29 thru Sunday, April 2.  What fun!

CANTERBURY FAIR
News from Clare (via Savian): The Barton Creek Square Mall (BCSM) folks
have had a few problems come up and they won't have space for our demo.
Clare is talking to some other mall people, so the demo may still happen
elsewhere.

If you have any contacts or suggestions of where to do such a public
demo, please contact Clare (see below).

We still need arts & sciences to display at BCSM for two weeks before
Canterbury Fare.  Your stuff will be safely locked in a showcase until
Canterbury. If you have good stuff, call Clare at 280-3591.