Info on the Tourney of the Round Table

Fox Purtill blackfox at eden.com
Thu Mar 9 06:05:18 PST 1995

This not what was meant I don't think.  Information on an upcoming event
belings IN the mailing list.  Private mail is personal mail that has no
bearing to SCA people who are here.  For instance, a letter from my
step-father telling me coming to visit would not belong on the list, however
a letter from Gedkin the Scribe saying he was traveling to Bryn Gwlad on a
research mission would be just fine. (Gedkin is my stepfather in case that
was too vague).

I would much rather have public when and where events are, without that
information at this time we have no way of finding out ourselves.

>Greetings,
>
>        I was hoping that someone could send me information on the Tourney
>of the Round Table to be held in Bryn/College Station on March 24-26.  All
>four of us who live here are in between membership renewals and are not
>getting Black Stars.  Any information would be helpful.
>
>        Remember to send it to:
>
>                 Isabella_and_Benedict at mail.utexas.edu
>
>and not to the list.  This is out of consideration for those who are
>insulted by private mail sent publicly.  We all need to give a little to get
>along.
>
>                                                Thanks,
>                                                Isa

    / Crispin Lechtscaerpne' Starblade - Fox Anton Purtill /
   / SCA Ansteorra - Bryn Gwlad       - blackfox at eden.com /
  / WWIVnet 1 at 15103 | SCAnet 1 at 17003 | Castle Keep BBS   /
 /                                     (512) 451-7770   /