Charter Rough Draft #1

Wendy E. Erisman werisman at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 10 07:30:19 PST 1995

Overall, I think the charter looks good.

>The following are good local contacts to get information from:
>
>Bryn Gwlad Hospitaler -
>     Ysabeau S Prahy (Lisa Cochran) 512/444-2940
>Ffynnon Gath Hospitaler -
>     H.L. Elein Janais L'Orfevrerie (Jan Van Zandt) 512/392-8141
>       or (Cory Van Zandt) 512/396-7628
>       [Note: Both numbers reach Jan]
>[ More needed to fill in here after consulting Hospitalers ]

It might be simpler to just list the Kingdom Hospitaller, Lord Michael de
la Mare, rather than trying to obtain (and update) information on the forty
or so individual groups.

                                        Gwenllian

Wendy Erisman                                   Lady Gwenllian ferch Maredudd
Dept. of Anthropology                           Halberd Pursuivant
UT Austin                                       Barony of Bryn Gwlad
werisman at mail.utexas.edu                        Kingdom of Ansteorra