Charter Rough Draft #1

Michael A. Chance mchance at crl.com
Mon Mar 13 10:45:42 PST 1995

Savain writes:

> And as for discussion of other kingdoms, what if I am looking for a ride
> to Grand Outlandish, or I want to encourage folks to go to the Estrella
> Wars?

Or discussions of how other kingdoms have (or haven't) solved problems
similar to those in Ansteorra, and whether the situations are close
enough to make other kingdoms solutions suitable.  Inter-kingdom
anthropology is another area of potential discussion, as well, I'd
think.

Mikjal Annarbjorn
--
Michael A. Chance          St. Louis, Missouri, USA    "At play in the fields
Work: mc307a at sw1stc.sbc.com                             of St. Vidicon"
Play: mchance at crl.com