Dance

James Crouchet crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com
Sat Mar 18 06:28:58 PST 1995

On Sat, 18 Mar 1995, Mary Temple wrote:

> >Would anyone in Bryn Gwlad be intrested in a dance practice on the
third > >Thursday of the month?  This would allow for those people who
can't make the > >Monday practice to enjoy dance. > > > > Love, > > Isa >
> Do you mean in addition to the first Monday or instead of? I for one
could > deal with two dance classes a month...:) > > Catriona Rowley Kerr

I agree, but my reasons are probably different. If there are two, maybe I
can make it to one or the other more regularly than I now make it to the
one we have.  If I can make it to both that would be fun, but I don't
expect I could.

Savian