Amtgard Coronation

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 22 13:33:20 PST 1995

> This was an accident.  Please be a little forgiving.  It is Pugs place to
> critize us for our mistakes, not yours.

Uhh. I certainly don't think so. I am hoping to put some guidelines in
place, and never have to talk to you people again. Uhh. I mean never
have to "discipline" people again.

*grin*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervase | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"