Amtgard Coronation

Pug pug at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 23 08:05:44 PST 1995

> Perhaps one could also engage the spelling checker before slapping the
> "send" key.  But I'm sure that with so many wrongs to correct in the world,
> one must be hard pressed to do them neatly.

Now this is enough!

Stop the petty "you can't spell" in public. If you do it in private, the
rest of the list atleast doesn't have to deal with your rudeness.

Litch apologized for sending something that shouldn't have. (Yes, he
really does compose flames and not send them. I do the same thing. It
gets out frustration without actually doing anything.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervase | "I want to be called COTTONTIPS. There is something
pug at arlut.utexas.edu  |  beautiful poems. When ever shall we meet again?"