Litch & the Hospitaller's office

cmwalden at bga.com cmwalden at bga.com
Thu Mar 23 12:05:40 PST 1995

>>> Well when i have the time and money to do the job properly I will
>>> certainly look forward to having your vocal support.
>
>I personally would be willing to contribute to a fund to get Litch to and
>entered into Crown Tournament.  I'm sure that wisdom such as his would grace
>the throne nicely.
>
>Would you like to see Litch in Crown?  I might actually attend that one.
>
>Antonio
>or cmwalden at bga.com

What a rude thing to do.  You obviously have no good graces or any
intelligence whatso-ever.  I can't believe that someone as stupid as you has
the access to a computer to stream this garbage into everyone's mailbox.
Don't you think I have anything better to do than to stop and read this crap!

Do us all a favor.  Stop typing your stupid comments, which no one wants to
read anyway and see if you can get someone to spend some quality time with
you reading you the documentation for your software.

Maybe next time you'll be more appropriate and send messages like that
privately!

Yours etc.,
Antonio
or cmwalden at bga.com