Apologies

STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU STDDLY at TINY_TIM.SHSU.EDU
Thu Mar 23 14:20:19 PST 1995

I have seen many improprieties in the SCA. I have seen the worst side
of peers and non-peers. I have seen people get awards because of who
they were sleeping with and people who did'nt because the Crown asked
someone they knew who was against a person, so one who was long
deserved did not get an award.

I have tried when I can to right some of these improprieties. I have
sent in award reports and urged others to do the same.

I am not a sheltered pearl by any means. I now have had opportunity
to see these things at a Known World level and still I stay.

And for the most part you will see me at events talking to and
encouraging people. I am usually there explaining the SCA to a
mundane passerby or to a newbie who looked uncomfortable.

Lorraine