Awards

Chris Doelle cdoelle at Starbase.NeoSoft.COM
Wed Mar 29 06:07:09 PST 1995

>Christian,
>   Yes, you can put yourself in for an award, but it is considered
>incredibly tacky. I doubt if the crown would award it without many
>others recommendations.  It is also considered tacky to
>"campagion(sp)" for an award. That is mentioning that you deserve one
>and then pressing your friends to put you in for one.
>   It is okay for you to mention to others that someone else deserves
>an award, but it is bad form to press the issue.

>Lorraine DeerSlayer

Perhaps I asked the question wrong - I was not asking if "I" could put
myself in for an award or if I can campaign for an award.  What I was
asking was if a person can put someone in for award if they are in a
different group.

Example:  Joe Blow of Stargate thinks that Lady Jane Doe of Graywood
deserves and award.  Can Joe put Jane in for an award.

Christian Bryant
House Canis Gigantis