Banishment

Staci Pelham Isabella_and_Benedict at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 30 13:18:15 PST 1995

What I was told was the Mikael's ex-wife has a restrainging order on him.
For this reason, she was banished for this reign so that he would not be in
violation of the order when he had to attend an event as the King.  Am I
right in understanding that a level 1 banishment means that you cannot be
at the same event as the crown?

                                Love,
                                Isa

P.S.  This is all hear-say, so it may not be true.  Also, I don't know her name.

SCA: Ldy. Isabella de Foscari    SCA:  Benedict Foxwell

Mundanly:  Staci L. Pelham       Mundanly:  Michael W. Park

*I don't have my quote book with me, so I don't have anything intresting to
say today.*