names

I. Marc Carlson IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu
Fri Mar 31 11:01:13 PST 1995

>My name is NOT Michael of litchfield, Mitch, or any of a couple other manglings
>I have seen. It is R. Michael Litchfield, this is my mundane, real name, I
>regularly use litch generally prefer that sobriquet when addressed
>electronically. My SCA name is none of the above and rarely used, even at
>events.

For that matter, the "I. Marc Carlson" who posted the other day about
awards was not me, but someone else using an account who's personal name
thingy hadn't been changed.

"Mihi Satis Apparet Propter     Diarmuit Ui Dhuinn
  Se Ipsum Appetenda Sapientia"	University of Northkeep
 -- St. Dunstan			Northkeepshire, Ansteorra
				(I. Marc Carlson/IMC at vax2.utulsa.edu)