names

Mark Harris mark_harris at riscgate.sps.mot.com
Fri Mar 31 14:31:26 PST 1995

        Reply to:   RE>names

Why not use your SCA name?  When I requested that people add
their mundane location to the end of their message so that I could
tell which region they were from, you replied (rather caustically I
thought) that you wanted to keep mundane life and the Society
seperate.  So now you seem to be saying that you only want people
to use your mundane name while saying you won't post your mundane
location.

I'm sorry for the mix up on your name. I think you've made things
clear now.

Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad

My name is NOT Michael of litchfield, Mitch, or any of a couple other manglings
I have seen. It is R. Michael Litchfield, this is my mundane, real name, I
regularly use litch generally prefer that sobriquet when addressed
electronically. My SCA name is none of the above and rarely used, even at
events.

Sorry this rant brought to you by an FTPdeamon that refuses to run correctly.

-Michael