A & S competition and expertise

Meadhbhni at aol.com Meadhbhni at aol.com
Fri Mar 31 21:10:45 PST 1995

Mordraut says:

>people enter A&S competition and often get no
>comments/feedback/etc.  So it becomes futile, they do not >know why they did
>not get any recognition/feedback, all they know is that they >lost.

If an artisan enters an A & S competition and wants to be sure of getting
comments, they can do a number of things:
1.  Place a comment sheet near your display for people to write down any
comments on your work.

2.  All judging sheets go back to the artisan after all is said and done.
 look the individual in charge of the competition and ask for your judging
forms.  (most judges will put commentary on these as well.

3.  If you want to find out why you didn't do as well as someone
else---ASK!!!!!   Feel free to ask any of the laurels and/or other artisans
for feedback or comments.  Remember, we were all beginners once!!!

meadhbh