Broadside of a Board Vol II No. 4

Flieg Hollander flieg at garnet.berkeley.edu
Tue May 2 09:44:12 PDT 1995

In message Mon, 1 May 1995 16:37:33 -0400 (EDT),
  Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy at abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>  writes:

> Greetings from Tibor, to big chunks of the Laurel Kingdoms.
>
> Just to amplify a few things of importance.
>
> Upcoming Meetings
> July 22,1995 -- Deadline for comments is 30 June.
> Location to be decided at the April Meeting.
>
> Confirmed for Pittsburgh, in AEthelmearc.

Flieg Here ----
  Thanks, Tibor.  I had this problem.  I did the current _Broadside_ in a
very short time, under deadline pressure.  I did a cut-and-paste and rewrite
into II - No. 3 so I wouldn't miss any of my continuing issues.  The part
about Board meetings never got updated.  *sigh*

   *   *   *    Frederick of Holland, MSCA, OP, etc.
  *** *** ***   flieg at garnet.berkeley.edu
  (((Flieg Hollander, Chem. Dept., U.C. Berkeley)))