Stepps Warlord

SBAIRRINGTON at TCMAIL.FRCO.COM SBAIRRINGTON at TCMAIL.FRCO.COM
Fri May 19 12:52:54 PDT 1995

Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 14:03:31 -0500
To: ansteorra at eden.com
From: mordraut at moritu.com (Mordraut Freyulf)
Subject: Re: Stepps Warlord
Sender: owner-ansteorra at eden.com
-------------- next part --------------
     The only time I have charged individuals of the same family is when they
are trying to bring in cousins, in-laws, etc. that don't live in the same house.
 Your choice of spouse is your own.  I don't see where two or three people are
going to pay the max anyway.  Please, unless I'm way off base, there doesn't
seem to be a need for the chip on your shoulder.

Ulrike

Author:  mordraut at moritu.com (Mordraut Freyulf) at smtp
Date:    5/19/95 2:03 PM

>mmm thats wht i thought
>
>so is it now official sca policy to discriminate against people based on
>sexual preference, marital status, and religous convictions or is that
>just something local to the steppes?

Well, it looks like the Litch of old is back:-)

Actually, I have never had a Gate charge us more than the *maximum family*
fee when I show up.  But I usually prefer to pay the per/person fee, I can
afford it.  I believe that the SCA will offer family membership to any
number of adults living at the same real (no PO Box) address, but I could be
wrong.

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |   I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid,  |Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |       	and I'm NOT going!!            |  Moritu   |