Stepps Warlord

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Fri May 19 12:03:31 PDT 1995

>mmm thats wht i thought
>
>so is it now official sca policy to discriminate against people based on
>sexual preference, marital status, and religous convictions or is that
>just something local to the steppes?

Well, it looks like the Litch of old is back:-)

Actually, I have never had a Gate charge us more than the *maximum family*
fee when I show up.  But I usually prefer to pay the per/person fee, I can
afford it.  I believe that the SCA will offer family membership to any
number of adults living at the same real (no PO Box) address, but I could be
wrong.

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |   I'm not expendable, I'm not stupid,  |Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |       	and I'm NOT going!!            |  Moritu   |