Stepps Warlord

R. Michael Litchfield litch at eden.com
Fri May 19 14:09:51 PDT 1995

>     The only time I have charged individuals of the same family is when they
>are trying to bring in cousins, in-laws, etc. that don't live in the same
>house.

That's nice, I'm glad you are not a scum sucking reactionary worm, but i am
concerned with an event annoucement, a public statement by a group I am
involved with, which certainly seems to indicate a mindset antithetical to
my own.

> Your choice of spouse is your own.  I don't see where two or three people are
>going to pay the max anyway.  Please, unless I'm way off base, there doesn't
>seem to be a need for the chip on your shoulder.

The annocement I read certainly seemed to indicate that they were going to
give a benefit to people who fit thier paradigm of a family and I find that
paradigm
to be overly restrictive and supportive of a mentality I despise. If they
didn't mean to sound like a bunch of dittohead clowns then they should have
used different words.

>Ulrike

-michael