King's College

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Fri May 26 07:32:20 PDT 1995

Regarding King's College, I've heard a rumor from people who attended
the last GOOFs meeting (Great Officers Of State) that The Powers That Be
were considering making King's College regionally based. Or in other
words, no longer having an *all-encompassing*entire-Kingdom* A&S
teaching event, but having A&S *regional* teaching events. The north has
two a year (wInterkingdom, & classes at the Northern Regional event) and
the west region also has an A&S teaching event (don't remember the
name). I am unaware if the other regions have similar events. So has
anyone else heard this rumor? What do the rest of you think of this
idea?

[I've always wondered why A&S teaching events were given such short
shift in Ansteorra compared to other Kingdoms. I know (from receiving
their kingdom newsletters) that the West & Calontir (& maybe other
kingdoms, too) have extensive A&S teaching events either 3 or 4 times a
year, that float from region to region. Why does Ansteorra have such a
difficult time doing *one* event?]

Estrill
Dancemonger
Mooneschadoweshire