Archery

eire at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu eire at osuunx.ucc.okstate.edu
Tue May 2 12:42:06 PDT 1995

	Greetings fellow countrymen.  I have just started to shoot in the
society for a short time now. I was wondering if the academy of the bow
was invitation only or could anybody go to the event/college.  I was also
wanting to know more about the official rules for equipment, and rules of
the field for tournament and combat archery, if we still practice it.
Just wanting to make contact with any archery gurus out there in the
kingdom.  Also, I have noticed less archery going on at tournaments than
when I first started.  (maby I've been going to the wrong events :P)

				In service,

					Calum MacKenzie,
						Mooneschadowe,
							Stillwater, OK