ansteorra V1 #43

Dave Weinstein olorin at netcom.com
Mon May 22 08:52:54 PDT 1995

#What's the appropriate alternative?  I know that this is an area sensitive
#and I don't know the best way to handle it.  What would be a more
#compasionate way to provide financial relief for larger family groups, but
#not offend people of different points of view?

How about "Immediate Family", without explicitly defining family, and trusting
people to act honorably. "Household" would probably be best, but given that
that has two meanings in the SCA, it would be confusing.

--Dave

Dave Weinstein                             olorin at netcom.com
"We'll serve anyone, meaning anyone, and to anyone, at all!"
               N. Lovett, S. Todd