King's College in Bryn Gwlad

Robert G. Ferrell rferrell at bga.com
Thu May 25 17:03:45 PDT 1995

To Bryn Gwlad (in particular):

     Folks, what I'm hearing (well, actually, reading) on the net here is
that there is a fair amount of interest in doing King's College in Bryn
Gwlad.  No one seemed to have much of an opinion at the meeting, but I put
that down to not having had any time to think about it.  I've counted at
least three volunteers to teach from this Barony alone, and a couple more
from other places.  There is no actual date reserved for King's College that
I know of, at least right now. If we are interested in doing this, I need
for someone to start beating the bush for an autocrat (yes, the dreaded "A"
word again).  Let's continue to talk about this, and see how it goes...

Cynric