Stargate Yule Revel

chris stdclb at SHSU.edu
Thu Nov 2 05:32:04 PST 1995

Hey Harvey,
 I haven't heard from you in a long time.

Stargate Yule will be on the weekend, I forget if it's the 8th or 9th
of Dec.  The theme is German, and most people I know are dressing
from the 1500's.  Feast is going to be to die for, Godwin's cooking
using Mrs. Gurgen's recipes straight from Germany, and everyone who
was at the practice run thru loved it.  The feast will be limited to
150 with reservations required.  ( when I was there last weekend,
they had 68 so far)  The A&S competion is being run by Mistress Rose,
and requires three pieces of documentation,( last I heard).  Looks
like lots of fun.

Hope you can come.
Lynette