Squires

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Fri Nov 3 08:53:27 PST 1995

 I feel I have overlooked another aspect of my being a squire.  The others
who flocked to my knight and looked to him for his strength and his kindness
and humor (not much grace however) made me proud to be his squire.  I felt
lucky and honored to have been with him and learned from his manners in
court as well on the field.  Field civility, curtesy, and honor is a good
thing, but that HAS to extend to court and social functions and those who
are not fighters

******
(and those who are not even SCA) also.  I have noted that
this is not always the case.
******

Your comment above reminded me of this message, so I thought I'd
send it to you so you could see it too.
   Stefan li Rous