Address glitch--Calling Savian--others need not read.

Nan Bradford-Reid n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 7 06:54:51 PST 1995

Savian--mail to your server is bouncing this morning-actually since
yesterday afternoon.  E-mail me directly with a phone or new e-mail, or,
or, something.

Nan

...Navy Wings are made of Gold...
|Nan Bradford-Reid                  |"I believe you understand what you|
|Department of English              |think I said, but I am not sure   |
|The University of Texas at Austin  |that you realize that what you    |
|n.b-reid at mail.utexas.edu           |heard was not what I meant."      |
|Member, Board of Directors,        |                                  |
|University Staff Association       |            Richard Nixon         |