Address glitch--Calling Savian--others need not read.

James Crouchet crouchet at infinity.ccsi.com
Tue Nov 7 07:59:12 PST 1995

Normally, I would not post this kind of message to the list, but I
thought some of you might have read the original message and thought my
e-mail was down, so here goes.

I have an assortment of personal and work related accounts due to the
nature of my work. I cannot combine these accounts because some of them
access areas that, for security reasons, cannot be reached from others.

What happened the other day was I had forwarded all mail sent to the
address you all see (crouchet at ccsi.com) to one of my other accounts
(@interlock.treas.gov:crouchet at acdmail.aus.swr.irs.gov) for convience.
The sysop of the adcmail system took the system down for a few hours and
all that forwarded mail bounced.

On top of this, CCSI has been having some really bad configuration
problems and some of the other providers (eden for example) have been
locking them out from time to time to prevent e-mail problems. I have
become quite unimpressed with CCSI and will be changing -- probably to
Illuminati Online -- as soon as my account expires or I get mad enough to
do it anyway.

Anyway, I have turned off the forwarding until the adcmail is more
stable and I think I am getting e-mail ok for now.

If something really goes wrong, you can call me at wk:460-2606 or
hm:280-3591.

Savian/James