Shinai in Ansteorra

RSokoll at aol.com RSokoll at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 17:33:18 PST 1995

Michael,

>IF YOU ARE GOING TO INCLUDE SOMEONE ELSE'S WORD THAN USE THEM! Don't just
>hang them on the end of your post because you are too lazy or stupid to
>remove them.

I don't know who you are or what your problem is, but there are much nicer
ways of telling someone of an on-line faux pas.  This sort of attitude
concerning anything is exactly what the SCA does not need.  The principles of
honor, courtesy and chivalry are what we base our recreation on. Not on
rudeness and insensitivity.  Think before you respond to any disagreement in
this manner.

Count Richard de Chinon, KSCA