Shinai in Ansteorra

Russell Dickerson dickerso at celsvr.STORTEK.COM
Thu Nov 16 12:02:12 PST 1995

At 02:26 PM 11/16/95 -0500, you wrote:
>Interesting. I don't remember seeing any of these, with the possible
>exception of the army boots, being employed by any rapier combatants.

Lets see... I've seen plenty of plywood bucklers, spun-dome hand guards,
non-period materials (I'ld like to see documentation for Trigger).. I'ld
bet the three-weapon mask -- as it exists and is used within the society
today -- didn't exist either and, consequently, I doubt spray-painting
symbols on the front with Krylon is either.

Just because the light community doesn't use carpet, does not make it
without sin and, as I said before, this is a moot argument and a fallacious
one as well.

Russell
--
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Russell Dickerson | StorageTek Customer Emulation Lab | Louisville, CO