Question for our time(s)

C11Hartel at aol.com C11Hartel at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 08:43:44 PST 1995

In Re: to romance,
It seems that poetry and music are the most widely ways of being romantic.
 Lord Anas, who is a friend of mine, also writes poetry to his lady wife,
Erika.  His personna is a middle-eastern one and the poetry he writes is in
the form of Persian robias.  He writes them to her several times a year.  He
eventually plans on having all of his poetry bound in a book and presenting
it to her.  Sigh...I find this truly romantic.

Once in a "blue moon" my lord and I will go on a picnic and talk of our
dreams and plans concerning futures both in the modern world and in the SCA.
 Small notes are quite nice, as is a quick call in the midlle of the day just
to say "I was thinking of you".

Moriel^^^

PS "Champion" by M. Christain Balling is a WONDERFUL book!  Sir Ian McBaird
loaned it to my lord many years ago and after he read it I did so too.
 Aahhh....