Question for our time(s)

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Sun Nov 26 09:18:18 PST 1995

Hey Ysoulde, Kief here. Aodhan has probably replied to this already...
Undergarments were refered to as "small clothes". This, of course, is leading
to a "small" rant. Trolls are monsters, we have "gatekeepers", cars are not
scaly monsters with wings...they are "wagons, vans, carriages...". Other than
autocrat.... -ocrat anything is quite inane, cook is cool, as is chef etc.
The latest is from Meridies...an "erectocrat" (dealing with futher construction
on the Gulf War site...*sigh*) leader or foreman or foreperson or whatever...
just not another -ocrat. So, not that I've bored most of you with another in
this series of nitpicky rants, I've wish you all a healthy, happy, and wonderful
Holy Days season.

A. Kief af Kiersted (the Whine-o-crat)

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

p.s. Please pardon the spelling errors, I don't grok the essence of UNIX
commands enough to correct them...yet.