Stargate Yule Revel

Katherine Roberts ROBERTK at APCIS1.TAMU.EDU
Wed Nov 1 14:40:15 PST 1995

On  1 Nov 95 at 11:54, Harvey Davis wrote:

> Howdy! Could someone out there send me information regarding Stargate's Yule
> Revel?
> I am an old Shadowlander now living in Atlantia and I may be in town that
> weekend.
> Thanks.
>
> Gerlach Wiesengrund
> (formerly Kiyama Akei)

      Hi, I'm a current Shadowlander... <grin>.  Unfortunately, I
don't have my most current Black Star with me otherwise I'd type in
the announcement for you.  I can tell you it's the 8-10th of
December, somewhere in Pasadena, and there will be a German feast...
I'll bring a newer Black Star to work with me tomorrow, and give you
all the details.

Fionna ni Ceallaigh
Katherine Roberts
robertsk at tamu.edu